Anna’s Cheese & Bacon Breakfast Loaf
Wow – This loaf/slice is incredible and so easy!
Converting Anna Van Dyken’s Cheese & Bacon Breakfast Loaf in my Thermomix®. I made it into a slice as this is such a versatile recipe.
This recipe is fantastic and super easy to make. In a Thermomix – even easier and quicker! The biggest bonus – it’s yummy!
- Zucchini, Onion, Capsicum, Bacon, Parmesan, Herbs, Flour, Eggs
- Parmesan Cheese
Seconds 5 | Speed 5 – set aside in big bowl
- Zucchini (chunks)
Seconds 4 | Speed 4 – squeeze out excess water then add to cheese bowl
- Onion, Capsicum, Bacon & Herbs
Seconds 3 | Speed 5
- Add Cheese & Zucchini Mix and remaining ingredients.
Seconds 6 | Speed 4
Bake as per instructions.
Page 68 – How I’ve Kept The Weight Off
Do you want to see and taste a Thermomix® in action ?
As consultants there are a few ways we can showcase the benefits of a Thermomix®
- Customer Experience – Cooking Demonstration in your home with a few friends (gets you a nice gift)
- Customer Experience – Cooking Demonstration in our home with a few friends (gets you a nice gift)
- Zoom – virtual
- Social Media
- This website 😁
Send us a message and we can help you out.