Couldn’t be without them now, even my Brother thinks they are great and he doesn’t even own a Thermomix®
Double walled stainless steel insulated dish. Available only through buying a Thermomix or a Cooking Experience. Contact Us Today!
- Keep food warm or cold for up to 3 hours
- Serve dinner in it and then pop into the fridge with leftovers – less dishes
- Cook pasta/rice/couscous/noodles in it with just boiling water
- Prove your bread and pizza dough
- Keep pancakes, wraps, naan bread, tortillas etc warm
- Resting meat and chicken in it – eg bbq, pan fried, Varoma
- Take to parties/bbq meats/picnics – bbq food, salads, sorbet, dips etc
- Perfect temperature to ferment yoghurt
- Risotto – pop in once cooked for 5 mins to absorb liquid and thicken up
- Cook your zoodles and corn on the cob with boiling Water
- Cook couscous – 1 cup couscous and 1 cup boiling water with butter and stock paste to taste, put lid on for 5 mins and done!
- Keep one part of your meal warm while your Thermomix cooks the second part (curry and rice for example)
- Keep salads cold on the table, even oysters and prawns, pop ice underneath them in the dish AND MORE!!!!!
Thanks Nat !!
Do you have one or 5 like me. We use ours almost every night. They are the go to bowls for dinner prep.
When we have the “kids” over for dinner, I serve in the ThermoServers – they dish up their meals and we know that what is left is still hot for seconds!
Did you know that by having a Cooking Experience (with 2 or more guests) you have the potential to earn one FREE if someone purchases a machine or if they don’t, at a heavily reduced price.
Book a Cooking Experience today – In person if in Melbourne, or Virtual via Zoom.