We first saw this recipe on Thermomummy’s Instagram and I asked her where she got the recipe from.
I looked over her recipe and made it up. Loved it but I wanted more. So I tweaked it a little. I love lemon and lemon BITS – so I have put the whole lemon (segmented) in and wow – next level to me.
Thank you Noni for a great recipe!
Turmeric, Ginger & Lemon Hotshots
- 4 Lemons
- 3 20 cent piece size Turmeric disks peeled
- 3 20 cent piece size Ginger disks peeled
- Take the rid off two lemons as thinly as you can - place in Thermomix bowl and 15 Seconds | Speed 7 - scrap down the side and repeat until you have what you like as the consistency - the smaller the pieces the better for me
- Add peeled ginger and turmeric - 5 Seconds | Speed 7 - TWICE - scrap the bowl in between
- Add the lemons - I segment them so no extra bits are in there or you can squeeze them and just add the juice. We like the lemon bits!
- ** Fresh lemons are best, but sometimes these are not available - I use bottled lemon juice - of course FRESH IS BEST!
- Blend together - 5 Seconds | Speed 7
- SPOON into ice cube trays and top up with lemon juice
- Place in freezer overnight
Do you want to see a Thermomix® in action ?
As consultants there are a few ways we can showcase the benefits of a Thermomix®
- Customer Experience - Cooking Demonstration in your home with a few friends (gets you a nice gift)
- Customer Experience - Cooking Demonstration in our home with a few friends (gets you a nice gift)
- Zoom - virtual
- Social Media
- This website 😁
Send us a message and we can help you out.