Peeling Tomatoes In Your Varoma
Forget Boiling water on the stove – Use the Varoma.
Using The Varoma
Gone are the days of boiling a pot of water, popping in the tomatoes, fishing them out without burning your fingers. Now you can use the Varoma with ease.
- Place 250g of water in the mixing bowl.
- Using a sharp knife, slice a shallow X in the bottom of the tomato – opposite side of the stem side.
- Place the tomatoes in the Varoma making sure there are enough uncovered holes to let the stem flow through.
- 15 mins | Varoma | Speed 1
- Meanwhile prepare a large bowl of ice water.
- Once the 15 minutes have passed, quickly and CAREFULLY place the tomatoes in the bowl of ice water.
- After a couple of minutes, once the tomatoes have cooled down, the skin will come right off.
Do you want to see and taste a Thermomix® in action ?
As consultants there are a few ways we can showcase the benefits of a Thermomix®
- Customer Experience – Cooking Demonstration in your home with a few friends (gets you a nice gift)
- Customer Experience – Cooking Demonstration in our home with a few friends (gets you a nice gift)
- Zoom – virtual
- Social Media
- This website 😁
Send us a message and we can help you out.