Perfect for Lunches, Salads, Almost Anything!
I love salads and fresh sandwiches. Process meats just don’t do it for me.
Sometimes I use tuna but I much prefer fresh chicken. I know you can buy shredded Chicken from the Deli at the supermarket but I want CHICKEN, not chicken with gristle, skin, and other bit of the chicken. So I make my own. Super quick and tasty.
I sometimes marinate the chicken first for extra flavour or I mix it with homemade mayonnaise and mustard – really yum. I will post that recipe soon!
- 500 gm Chicken
- 600 gm Water
- Cut chicken into chunks (5cm) or leave them in the filter (make sure the breast fillet is slice in half horizontal - cooks more evenly
- Spice/Marinade as desired
- Pour 600gms water into TM Bowl
- Add chicken into simmering basket in TM Bowl cook (or Varoma if using full fillets) 20 min / Varoma / Speed 2
- Take out basket using spatula - see video how to do this
- Discard liquid or freeze as chicken stock
- Place chicken back into TM Bowl (liquid removed)
- To shred Chicken 4 secs / Speed 4 / Reverse
The recipe can be found on the Recipe Community (RC). A great GO TO for an alternative to Cookidoo.
Do you want to see and taste a Thermomix® in action ?
As consultants there are a few ways we can showcase the benefits of a Thermomix®
- Customer Experience – Cooking Demonstration in your home with a few friends (gets you a nice gift)
- Customer Experience – Cooking Demonstration in our home with a few friends (gets you a nice gift)
- Zoom – virtual
- Social Media
- This website 😁
Send us a message and we can help you out.