Wow – This loaf/slice is incredible and so easy!
Converting Anna Van Dyken’s Cheese & Bacon Breakfast Loaf in my Thermomix®. I made it into a slice as this is such a versatile recipe.
This recipe is fantastic and super easy to make. In a Thermomix – even easier and quicker! The biggest bonus – it’s yummy!
This is from Anna’s amazing second book. It is page 68 – How I’ve Kept The Weight Off
Anna's Cheese & Bacon Breakfast Loaf
- brown onion
- red capsicum
- short-cut bacon fat trimmed,
- grated parmesan cheese
- dried mixed herbs
- chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley plus extra leaves to serve
- self-raising flour
- Preheat Oven to 180 degrees and line loaf tin 22 x 12cmLine with baking paper - remember to wet baking paper before shaping into the tin. It will make it much easier to shape.I did use a square tin as this was all I had - worked into 9 pieces
- Add Parmesan cheese - cubed10 Seconds | Speed 6Set aside to medium size bowlgrated parmesan cheese
- Add Zucchini chunks5 Seconds | Speed 4Empty to a cloth to squeeze out excess water then add to cheese bowlzucchini
- Add Onion, Capsicum, Bacon & Parsley6 Seconds | Speed 5brown onion, red capsicum, dried mixed herbs, chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, short-cut bacon
- Add Cheese and Zucchini back to the bowl and add Flour and eggs6 Seconds | REVERSE | Speed 4self-raising flour, eggs
- Pour mixture into prepared tin and cook for 40-45 mins.See book for further instructions.