Peeling garlic cloves can be a rather fiddly and time-consuming task, but with the help of your Thermomix Peeler Attachment, you can make this process quick and hassle-free. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to use your Thermomix Peeler Attachment to peel garlic cloves:
- Garlic cloves (as many as needed)
- Thermomix Peeler Attachment
- Chopping board
- 600 grams of water
1. Prepare the Garlic:
- Start by separating all the individual garlic cloves from the bulb. Discard any loose skins and the base of the bulb.
2. Set Up the Thermomix:
- Place the peeler attachment securely into the Thermomix mixing bowl.
3. Add Water:
- Pour 600 grams of water into the mixing bowl. This water will be used to facilitate the peeling process.
4. Add the Garlic Cloves:
- Place all of the prepared garlic cloves into the mixing bowl with the water.
5. Activate Peeler Mode:
- Select the “Peeler Mode” on your Thermomix, and program it to run for 1 minute.
6. Peel the Garlic Cloves:
- Allow the Thermomix to run in Peeler Mode for the designated time. During this process, the garlic cloves will be agitated and peeled by the peeler attachment.
7. Remove and Discard Skins:
- After the peeling cycle is complete, carefully remove the peeled garlic cloves from the mixing bowl. Discard both the water and the garlic skins.
8. Use as Needed:
- You now have perfectly peeled garlic cloves ready to use in your recipes. Simply incorporate the garlic into your dishes as required, and enjoy the convenience of not having to deal with garlic peeling hassles.
With the help of your Thermomix Peeler Attachment, you can streamline your cooking process and save time on tasks like garlic peeling. This handy attachment makes peeling garlic cloves a breeze, allowing you to focus on creating delicious meals without the frustration of fiddly garlic skins.