Changing Filters in Cookidoo
Expand Your Horizons and Cook MORE!
When I first got my Thermomix and Cookidoo I set everything up like I thought I should. Changing Filters changed my life with Thermomix® !
OH WOW! Lots of recipes. Down the track I was suggested some recipes and went searching – do you think I could find them – NO! I soon learnt that the filters played a huge part in Cookidoo and what you find. So I did the following
I went into Cookidoo – Put in Chicken – with my 2 filters – I got 362 results. Great – but if I changed my filters I got 1120 results – FANTASTIC.
This is how you change it.
- Go to Cookidoo App
- Put in something like chicken or fish
- Click the Filters
- Click English (only if you speak one language or add more if you are lucky enough to speak a 2 or 3rd language)
- Scroll down to Country or Region
- Take the tick out of each and every country – you don’t want a specific country there at all.
- Click show results and your there!
To change it permanently if your happy with it.
- Open your Cookidoo App
- Click on your image – top right
- Click Preferences
- Click Update Filter and make sure all the languages and countries are there that you need and click SAVE
This way they will ALWAYS be there for you
Do you want to see and taste a Thermomix® in action ?
As consultants there are a few ways we can showcase the benefits of a Thermomix®
- Customer Experience – Cooking Demonstration in your home with a few friends (gets you a nice gift)
- Customer Experience – Cooking Demonstration in our home with a few friends (gets you a nice gift)
- Zoom – virtual
- Social Media
- This website 😁
Send us a message and we can help you out.