Almost like the real thing!
This recipe was suggested by Danielle Takoko at the Healthy Lifestyle Awards and she said it was her “go to” sweet thing.
Oh my. I tried making the Dark Chocolate Chickpea Cookies yesterday and they were delicious. Just wish they would have stayed crunchy, but I gather thats the chickpeas themselves.
Anyway, she posted the recipe with the cake today and I knew instantly that I had to try this.
What can I say – WOW WOW WOW! This is so good I had to walk away from it. Super moist – almost like a brownie and yet so tasty. My first mouthful I thought, hmmm nice, then the second, yes I think I like it. By the third, I was done for! YUM!
To make it even better, it is GLUTEN FREE too!
WW Chocolate Chickpea CakeShare recipe via Email Share recipe on Facebook
- 2 Bananas
- 16 Pitted Fresh Dates
- 3 Eggs
- 3 tbsp Cocoa
- 1 can Chickpeas (400g) drained and rinsed
- 2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 45 gms Dark Chocolate Optional
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees
- Place all ingredients into TM BowlPut on lid and MC Cup30 seconds | Speed 5
- Scrape down the sides of the bowlBlend 30 Seconds | Speed 7 - until smooth consistency
- Put the bowl back into the Thermomix and did TURBO - 1 SECOND so I got it all out of the bowlPlace in square lined cake tin - 20cm - see notes
- Bake for 30-35 mins until firm to touch
- When cold cut into 12 serves
Do you want to see a Thermomix® in action ?
As consultants there are a few ways we can showcase the benefits of a Thermomix®
- Customer Experience - Cooking Demonstration in your home with a few friends (gets you a nice gift)
- Customer Experience - Cooking Demonstration in our home with a few friends (gets you a nice gift)
- Zoom - virtual
- Social Media
- This website 😁
Send us a message and we can help you out.