Anna’s recipe converted to Thermomix
Anna’s Peach & Berry Crumble made in the Thermomix.
All week I have craved something sweet. I look in the cupboard, the fridge, the recipe books. Nothing – everything takes either too long of it is WAY to fattening. When I was cooking dinner I saw Anna’s book sitting on my bench and decided to flick through it and low and behold “MY CRUMBLE” – it was exactly what I felt like.
It was super quick to make (5 mins) and it baked whilst we ate dinner. This is from Anna’s book “How I’ve kept the weight off” – this is super yummy. Super tasty. Super MORISH!
I paired it with chobani and berry sugar free topping. Omg it’s also gone and they don’t make it anymore!!
I mentioned to Anna it would also be lovely with Custard and she suggested if I wanted to to cut back on the sugar in the mix and add the custard. Fantastic idea.
Once again – Anna to the rescue of my cravings!
This recipe is taken from Anna Van Dyken’s Book #2 – How I’ve Kept The Weight Off – Page 208. Fantastic Book with amazing recipes
Oh, If you looking for the full recipe – you’ll have to buy the book 🙂 links on Anna’s Website.
Anna's Peach & Berry Crumble
- fresh peaches peeled, sliced
- fresh blueberries
- ground cinnamon
- vanilla essence
- rolled oats
- plain flour
- raw sugar
- ground nutmeg
- reduced-fat oil spread some form of butter for dummies like me
HOW TO - THERMOMIX
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- I mixed the fruit, vanilla and cinnamon in baking dish and then
- Put the rest of the ingredients in the TM Bowl and place on lid and MC cup20 seconds | REVERSE | Speed 3
- Split the fruit into two baking dishes and topped the fruit and baked it for 30 mins. Perfect. (See Notes)
- Spread it on top of the the fruit. Yum! Simple, tasty and we are going to have the other half tomorrow night.