Anna Van Dyken converted to Thermomix
My Dad was a huge one for meatloaf. Loved it for dinner and for lunch the next day in a sandwich or with some salad. Anna’s meatloaf is just wow. Super tasty and really juicy. She told me it was because of the Ricotta. A win for me.
When I took my first mouthful all I could think was “OMG my Dad would have loved this!!” Simply yum. Thank you AGAIN Anna.
This recipe is taken from Anna Van Dyken’s Book #2 – How I’ve Kept The Weight Off – Page 136. Fantastic Book with amazing recipes
Oh, If you looking for the full recipe – you’ll have to buy the book 🙂
Look through Anna’s website. She has some amazing recipes.
Amazing really, when I created Anna’s site, I used to look at her recipes and say YUM but never did I think I would be cooking them, let alone converting them to Thermomix. Once again – my Thermomix had to come into it and this is super super easy this way.
Anna inspired me to cook and encouraged me to buy a Thermomix but ONLY if I was going to cook. Look at me now.
Italian Meatloaf with RicottaShare recipe via Email Share recipe on Facebook
- white bread
- lean pork mince
- reduced-fat fresh ricotta
- red onion
- grated parmesan cheese
- fresh flat-leaf parsley
- fresh basil plus extra leaves to serve
- dried mixed herbs
- garlic cloves
- tomato thinly sliced
- Add bread to tm bowl7 Sec | Speed 5Put into another smaller bowl
- Put lid back on bowl and put smaller bowl with breadcrumbs on top and weigh in water. Set bowl aside
- Put into TM bowl Onion, Parmesan Cheese, fresh herbs and garlic
- 5 sec | Speed 8 - scrape down bowl. Repeat
- Add meat, eggs, ricotta, dried herb AND breadcrumbs (DON’T be like me and forget them and have to go again)
- 20-25 Sec | REVERSE | Speed 3
- Follow the rest of the recipe in Anna’s Book 2. Page 136